- Figs are popularly known as Anjeer in India. They are bell-shaped fruits, which have wrinkles on their outer skin.
- They are amongst the sweetest fruits, which can be added to any bakery items or desserts for their natural sweetness.
- Not just this, they are also rich in minerals and vitamins, thereby offering many medicinal benefits.
- Figs is low priced as compared to other varieties, thereby helping you in saving your money.
How to Use
- Can be eaten as a snack.
- Used it as a sweetener in smoothies, to make ice-cream, etc.
- Figs are a good source of both calcium and potassium.
- Figs are potassium-rich food and can help correct the imbalance.
There are no reviews yet.