Relish the ready to eat fish with a creamy tartar sauce, made with Basa fish. Empire Foods is well known for bringing “First Time in India” variety of seafood from different parts of the globe. We introduced Basa Fish from South East Asia and many other products, which were never available in the Indian market before.
- Pangasius Hypophthalimus (basa Fish),
- Pangasius Fish 65% (+/-2),
- Tar Tar Sauce 12% (+/-2), (water Suger, Soybean Oil, Vinegar),
- Thickeners (hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate E1442,
- Xanthan Gum (e415),
- Egg Yolk,
- Yeast Extract,
- Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid E330),
- Onion Powder,
- Garlic Powder,
- Mustard Seed Extract & Coating 40% (+/-2), [modified Starch (e1420), Corn Starch, Emulsifier (e471, Wheat Flour (atta), Thickening Agent (xanthan Gum, E415), Vegetable Fat (palm), Suger, Shortening (palm), Yeast, Salt, E516, E300), Water, Soya Oil).
Pre heat oil to 180 degrees celsius and fry for 4-5 minutes until golden and crispy.
There are no reviews yet.