- These pistachio nuts with a distinct nutty flavor are an enjoyment.
- Pistachios are rich in fiber and protein, both of which help in keeping you energetic all day.
- They’re also very low-calorie nuts, hence, can be snacked on guilt-free.
- Mildly salty and with a delicious crunch, these nuts are great when added to salads, puddings, and chocolates.
- High levels of unsaturated fatty acids and potassium.
- They can lower your chances of cardiovascular disease.
- Pistachios are bursting with fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help to keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in check.
How to Use
- Sprinkle pistachio on a salad or in a stir fry.
- Crushed pistachios can be used as a paste and added in many recipes.
- The toasted and salted pistachios are usually enjoyed as a snack.