Fish sauce is the necessary ingredient in Thai cuisine, it can be added to your curries and spicing up your stir-fries. This amber colored sauce has a salty taste and an individual aroma that emanates while cooking. This sauce flavours your seafood and is a wonderful option of addition to your cooking.
1. Made from all natural ingredients and free for added flavouring.
2. It is easy to use; it can be used in place of salt or soy sauce.
Store in a cool, hygienic, dry place and protect from direct sunlight. Keep in Refrigerator after opening.
How To Use:
1. It’s an essential ingredient to Thai cooking.
2. Use to flavour stir-fries and for dipping.
3. It’s very easy to use – simply add to your stir-fry as it adds an authentic umami flavour to far-eastern cuisine.