The traditional ingredients in Real Thai green curry paste include fresh green chilies, shallots, galangal, garlic, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and Thai sweet basil. Thai cuisine is most renowned in the world as it is well known for its diversity of taste from mild to outstanding spiciness.
1. Made of all- natural ingredients.
2. Rich paste filled with all essential nutrients.
3. It’s easy to use.
Store in a cool, hygienic, dry place and protect from direct sunlight.
1. Stir 2 cups (400ml) of coconut milk with 4 tablespoons (60g) of vegetable oil at medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add 50g of curry paste and keep stirring for 2 minutes. There will be a thin layer of oil on top.
3. Add 3/4 cup (200g) of your favourite meat (chicken or beef) and 120g of well cut eggplants.
4. Add 1/2 tablespoon (7g) of fish sauce and 1 2/3 tablespoons (33g) of palm sugar.
5. Pour 1/2 cup (110ml) of water (keep boiling for 10 minutes).
6. Put some basil leaves, fresh chillies and kaffir lime leaves.
There are no reviews yet.