Real Thai Red Curry is made using red bell pepper, red chilies, garlic, ginger, and green onion or shallot. It gets its spicy taste from turmeric, coriander, cumin, sea salt, and black peppercorn, and for a little acidity lime, lemon juice and as well as lime zest is used. Thai cuisine is one of the most renowned in the world as it is well known for the diversity of the taste from mild, mellow to outstanding spiciness.
1. Made of all- natural ingredients.
2. Rich paste filled with all essential nutrients.
3. It’s easy to use.
Store in a cool, hygienic, dry place and protect from direct sunlight. Keep in storage after opening.
1. Stir 2 cups (400ml) of coconut milk with 4 tablespoons (60g) of vegetable oil at medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add 50g of curry paste and keep stirring for 2 minutes. There will be a thin layer of oil on top.
3. Add 3/4 cup (200g) of your favourite meat (chicken or beef) and 120g of well cut eggplants.
4. Add 1/2 tablespoon (7g) of fish sauce and 1 2/3 tablespoons (33g) of palm sugar.
5. Pour 1/2 cup (110ml) of water (keep boiling for 10 minutes).
6. Put some basil leaves, fresh chillies and kaffir lime leaves.