Real Thai Tom Kha Paste is made by pounding together tamarind, galangal, shallot, lemongrass, lemon juice, kaffir lime leaves and chilli paste. It is a Thai soup with the distinct Thai flavour of galangal, a rhizome somewhat similar to ginger. Kha means “galangal” in Thai.
1. Made of all- natural ingredients.
2. Rich paste filled with all essential nutrients.
3. It’s easy to use.
Store in a cool, hygienic, dry place and protect from direct sunlight. This Package contain added monosodium glutamate not recommended for Infants below 12 months.
1. Boil 1 cup of water and 1 1/8 cup of coconut milk until it is boiled.
2. Put 50g of Tom Kha Paste, 115g (3/4 Cup) of well cut chicken and some of your favourite vegetables.
3. Put 15g of Sugar.
4. Keep boiling on medium heat for around 8 minutes or until the meat is cooked.