Real Thai Yellow Curry paste is made by pounding turmeric and curry powder with coriander seeds, cumin, lemongrass, galangal, garlic, and dried red chilies. This paste is often combined with coconut milk and used in fish stews. Yellow curry paste is so versatile, that you can try it with a variety of meat, seafood, vegetable, noodle, and even soup recipes.
1. Made of all- natural ingredients.
2. Rich paste filled with all essential nutrients.
3. It’s easy to use.
Store in a cool, hygienic, dry place and protect from direct sunlight. | Keep Refrigerated after opening
1. Boil 1 1/4 cups (275ml) of coconut milk, 50g of curry paste and 3/4 cup (150g) of your favourite meat at medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup (200g) of potatoes (cube shape) and 1/2 cup (110g) of water. Stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
3. Simmer the meat until it is cooked or 10 minutes. There will be a thin layer of oil on top.
4. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons (23 g) of palm sugar, 2 teaspoons (10g) of fish sauce.
There are no reviews yet.