- Bhut jolokia is also known as ghost chilli, ghost pepper, ghost Jolokia, red naga or Naga Jolokia. This chilli is one of the hottest chillies in the world.
- Use to “heat up” curries, pickles and chutneys. Use it while making gravy and curries and any of your favourite food that you would like to fire up.
- Being three times hotter than an Orange Habanero, our suggestion for cooking with these chillies is to use a small amount, very finely ground (dry or re-hydrated and reduced to a paste).
- Note – Extreme caution should be used when handling or eating this extremely hot chilli pepper and its seeds. Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂