- Kasundi is the Asian or Bengali variety of mustard sauce. It is a pungent paste of fermented mustard seeds, and spices, popular as a dipping sauce in Bengali cuisine.
- It is commonly served with Bengali snacks like cutlets and chops, and deep-fried spicy treats, as it brings tartness and pungency to the flavours.
- It also can be served as a dip with other snacks, as well as sandwiches, pizzas, burgers, omelettes, salads and other food.
- Serve this dish to your friends and family with snacks or main course during special occasions and treat their taste buds.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂