- This particular chilli is included among the 10 hottest chilli peppers in the world. Great taste enhancer making of traditional food items.
- Preserved in vinegar, it is famous for its pungent and hot taste with numerous health benefits. It can be added to curries, vegetable dishes, tomato sauce, soups, stews, pickles and more.
- Very small in size, not more than 2-3cm, with around 10-20 seeds. Add pure, delicious flavour and zest to your cooking naturally.
- The Chilis are extremely hot and may need precautions while using it, keep away from kids.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂